2023 Nordic Drill DRC-10 Crawler Drill Rig
- 2023 Nordic Drill DRC-10 Crawler Drill Rig - Accepting Pre-Orders with 12-15 months lead time estimated
- All in One Drilling Rig with Dual Rotary, Crawler Mounted Carrier, 12" Max Openings & Slide Angle Mast with Advantages Compared to a Conventional Air Rotary Drill:
- Angle Slide Package: Allows Drilling Applications for Mining, RC (Reverse Circulation) Exploration, Anchors, Pilling, Geotechnical, Soil Samples, Etc.
- Crawler: JOHN DEERE CRAWLER 85D Light Weight & Small means less damage to the drilling sites, allows set up on difficult terrains & tight access sites, and less preparation for set up and break down.
- Dual Rotary: Allows Accuracy & Performance in Tough Overburden Conditions, Good Sampling & Screen Installations, Facilitates The Extraction of Casing, Easy to Operate & Cleanliness on Sites.
- Safety: Offers Safe Drilling Methods, Provided of an Anti-Rotation System.TOP DRIVE :
- STROKE : 16’ FT
- HOIST : 31,000 LBS
- HOIST SPEED : 74 FT / MIN
- PULL DOWN : 23,500 LBS
- TORQUE : 5,400 FT X LBS
- ROTATION SPEED : 0 – 130 RPM
- LOWER DRIVE (MAXIMUM OPENING 12 INCHES):
- STROKE : 10’ FT
- HOIST : 35,000 LBS
- HOIST SPEED : 47 FT / MIN
- PULL DOWN : 26,500 LBS
- TORQUE : 10,750 FT X LBS
- ROTATION SPEED : 0 – 17 RPM
- MAST KEYS, TABLE WRENCH AND LIFTING TOOL
- ENGINE: CAT C 7.1 @ 225 HP TIER 4 FINAL
- QUAD BEAN 18 GPM WATER PUMP
- SERVICE WINCH : 2,000 LBS
- PIPE TUB : MADE FOR 40 X 31⁄2” PIPES
- ANTI-ROTATION (SAFETY) ON THE TOP DRIVE
- JOHN DEERE CRAWLER 85D
- WEIGHT : APPROX. 30,000 LBS
- ONE SET OF JAWS EITHER 5,6,8 OR 10
- Options to add tooling at an extra cost:
- OPTIONS: Value in CAD
- 1 X 6 INCHES DISCHARGE SWIVEL $8,700
- 1 X CYCLONE AND ON RIG SUPPORT $9,300
- 1 X DISCHARGE HOSE SUPER DUTY $2,800
- 1 X CUSTOM SET OF JAWS $5,500
- 1 X SET OF JAWS 05 " 3 UNITS $2,800
- 1 X SET OF JAWS 06 " 6 UNITS $4,900
- 1 X SET OF JAWS 08 " 6 UNITS $4,600
- 1 X SET OF JAWS 10 " 6 UNITS $4,500
- 1 X ENGINE HEATER KIT, HEAT OIL TANK AND ENGINE $9,250
- 1 X CASING CLAMPS $8,250
- 1 X HYDROFRAC PUMP : 26 GPM @ 1800 PSI / 13 GPM @ 2900 PSI $16,900
- 1 X REMOTE CONTROL $15,500
- 1 X 225 AMP. HYDRAULIC WELDING MACHINE $11,500
- 1 X 36” ANGLE SLIDE PACKAGE CONVERSION TO DRC-10-A $16,200
- 1 X FRONT WINCH : Ti 5 - 12,300 LBS $21,850
- View the 3 minute company video clip of the DRC-10-A drill rig innovation & operating on youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55lGtpJEMBg&feature=youtu.be
- Manufactured in SE Region, Canada
- Contact Us for Estimated Lead time and Terms of Purchase
- East West Machinery & Drilling is a USA distributor with Nordic Drill
SALES QUOTATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
TAX & DUTIES
Quoted prices do not include any taxes or duties.
Any duties and/or taxes assessed by the territory of the Buyer are the responsibility
of the Buyer.
Delivery timing is from receipt of signed contract and required deposit.
Quoted delivery is estimated, and actual dates will be confirmed at time of firm order.
All equipment is subject to prior.
TRAINING & START-UP
Subject to credit approval at time of firm order.
50%+ deposit to confirm the order and balance due prior to Ex-works delivery.
ALL QUOTED PRICES INCLUDE
Standard warranty on Nordic Drill.
Components not manufactured by Nordic Drill are subject to the original equipment
manufacturer’s warranty policy.
Unless otherwise stated, specifications are for a standard unit and are subject to
change without notice.
Performance specifications are theoretical maximums and do not include mechanical
or other efficiency losses. Actual performance may vary.
This Quotation is specific to the attached specification. Any deviations from, or
changes to, may result in a price change.
|Model||DRC-10 Crawler Drill Rig|
|Angle slide package||Allows Drilling Applications for Mining, RC (Reverse Circulation) Exploration, Anchors, Pilling, Geotechnical, Soil Samples, Etc.|
|Crawler||JOHN DEERE CRAWLER 85D Light Weight & Small means less damage to the drilling sites, allows set up on difficult terrains & tight access sites, and less preparation for set up and break down.|
|Dual rotary||Allows Accuracy & Performance in Tough Overburden Conditions, Good Sampling & Screen Intallations, Facilitates The Extraction of Casing, Easy to Operate & Cleaninesss on Sites.|
|Safety||Anti-Rotation Top Drive|
|Hoist speed||47 ft/min|
|Pull down||23,500 lbs|
|Pull down speed||63 ft/min|
|Torque||21,500 ft x lbs|
|Rotation speed||0-9 RPM (or more options)|
|Maximum opening||12" (can run 12" casing under the lower drive)|
|Sliding mast stroke||36"|
|Welding machine||Hydraulic 225 AMP|
|Water pump||Quad Bean 18 GPM|
|Hydrofrac pump||26 GPM @ 1800 psi / 13 GPM @ 2900 psi|
|Service winch||2,000 lbs|
|Front winch||M12 12,000 lbs|
|Pipe tub||40 Pipes - 3-1/2"|
|Maxumum speed||3,1 MPH|
|Weight||approx. 30,000 lbs|
|Options||1 X 6 INCHES DISCHARGE SWIVEL $7,200|
|1 x hydrofrac pump||26 GPM @ 1800 PSI / 13 GPM @ 2900 PSI $15,800|
|1 x front winch||Ti 5 - 12,300 LBS $15,600|